Permanent makeup, also known as Intradermal Pigmentation, is a revolutionary method of applying natural pigments into the dermal layer of skin. This state-of-the-art technique is medically proven and specifically designed to be completely safe. This medically developed procedure is a method of implanting color pigments into your skin to create a lasting cosmetic effect. Makeup can be as soft or dramatic as you like.
Certified in Hair Stroke techniques to achieving beautiful, natural and long-lasting results
Certified in the Li-FT procedure
- Li-FT® works in lightening any permanent makeup procedure
- Li-FT® is a safe and highly effective saline-based tattoo lightening solution.
- Li-FT® is an all-natural, hypertonic solution that contains no acids and no chemicals.
- Li-FT® works in lightening any permanent makeup procedure and smaller body tattoos.
Why you should use Permanent Make-up
- Permanent make-up gives you the freedom to swim, exercise, and even cry – without worrying about your make-up smearing or coming off.
- Permanent make-up allows you the option to enhance your natural features or to create a dramatic effect.
- It is ideal for cancer or thyroid patients.
Who benefits from Permanent Makeup
- Men as well as women
- Busy people with little time to apply makeup
- People with allergies to conventional makeup
- Anyone who desires freedom from daily makeup application
- Those who are physically incapable of applying makeup
- Those who are active in sports
- Those with oily skin who tend to shed makeup easily
- Burn survivors and people with flaws in their skin
- Those suffering from alopecia and vitiligo
- Men and women who seek correction of asymmetrical facial features
- Men and women who wish to look their best all of the time!
|Eyebrows||(starting at) $485|
|Eyeliner - upper or lower||(starting at) $300|
|Lips||(starting at) $550|
Shelley Waldman recently obtained her Certificate in the Purebeau Permanent Makeup Program. This is the most exciting addition to her 20 year career in permanent makeup. She completed a one on one training with a well-known permanent make-up artist in New York City. She is very excited about her new machine. Purebeau is a high tech digital permanent makeup method. The high precision drive allows total precision while pigmenting color into the skin, resulting in beautiful permanent make-up.
Girlz Ink Advanced Training - Las Vegas 2018
"Just finished a two day advanced workshop with Amber Guthery at Girlz Ink in Las Vegas. Learned new techniques to perfect Ombre' , powdered and hairstroke brows. Techniques to create a natural or more dramatic eyeliner. Excited to share with you all!